Snow Plow Lightshttp://www.towmart.com/snow-plow-lights Tow Mart, Inc. Frequently Asked Questions
Get your plow dressed for success with our snow plow lights!
Our snow plow lights from Peterson Manufacturing are designed to work extremely well in frigid conditions. We sell Peterson's 505k blade lights that function as both head light and turn signal for snow removal vehicles.
These snow plowing lights also feature low-profile housing and halogen sealed beams. The snow plow lights mount with ½” diameter, adjustable ball stud and meet FMVSS108 requirements. And, the sealed halogen bulb and turn signal bulb are easily replaced.
This snow plow light kit includes the two lights, switch with wiring and mounting hardware, plus easy to follow instructions.
How to mount snow plow lights:
• Mount the lamps in the desired location on the snow plow frame.
• The lamps should be mounted with the ½” pivot mounting stud pointing down.
• Mount the toggle switch in the desired location on the vehicle's dashboard.
• Wire the system using the supplied wiring kit (the wire diagram is included with the kit).
• Insulate all electrical connections where the possibility of bare wire contact with vehicle sheet metal exists.